What do you do with Dream See Do?
Social media management! I manage the social media channels and the content that goes on them. I also write some blogs, consult on content, and might even be leading a social media master class! (Keeping this on the DL!)
How long have you been with Dream See Do?
I worked with them previously through a client, but have been managing social media since October of 2017.
What 3 things are you most passionate about (personal or professional)?
- My loved ones - husband, family, and friends
- My heritage - very proud to be a 4th generation Mexican-American in Austin, Texas!
- My work - I’ve been a style and body positivity blogger for 10 years, and have been working on my own in social media for 5 years.
What book changed your life?
Murder on the Orient Express. It began a lifelong obsession with Agatha Christie! I have a collector’s edition set that was printed once in the 80s, and I scour book resellers online and here in Austin to add to my collection. I have about 30 books so far!
When you aren’t working, what do you love to do?
Hang out with my husband and my cat, read, shop, write, hang with my giant family, and rearranging the furniture in my house.
Who inspires you the most?
That is so easy - my mom. I know everyone says their mom is the best, but my mom is FOR REAL the best! I literally would not be walking this earth without her, and she has helped me become a better human in so many ways. And she’s one of my best friends in the world.
If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go (money is no object)?
It’s a tie between Angkor Wat and the pyramids at Giza. I love history so much, and seeing the remains of such amazing civilizations is totally a bucket list item! I would say the pyramids at Teotihuacan in Mexico, but I’ve already climbed those :)
What are 3 goals you’ve set for yourself for this year (personal or professional)?
- Get my health back to normal. I had some tough health issues in 2017, and I am working really hard to get back to healthy.
- Continue learning! I’m taking three different classes and certifications this year to expand my skills. Social media and digital marketing change all the time, and I want to stay ahead of the curve.
- Grow my blog. I’ve been writing my blog as a hobby for almost 10 years, and I plan to make it a bigger priority this year and do some really cool things like brand collaborations and giveaways!
Thanks for letting me share some of my favorite things with y'all, and be sure to check back every month to learn more about the awesome members of our team!